Love to talk about what you are reading? Join us at Page Turners for a time of open discussion, learning, and fellowship with other women. The book list includes a variety of genres in both fiction and non-fiction books, Christian to non-Christian, classics to best-sellers. Each book is chosen to encourage discussion.
Meetings will be held the FIRST Thursday of each month (except January) from 7:00-8:15pm.
- September 3 – Kick off Presentation held via Zoom – Come learn about this year’s titles and share your favorite summer read. Contact Chelsea Heffentrager for Zoom login information.
- October 1 – Held via Zoom. Contact Chelsea for login information. Discussion of Univited by Lysa Terkeurst
- November 5 – Discussion of Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
- December 3 – Discussion of 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You by Tony Reinke
- There will not be a January Meeting of Page Turners
- February 4 – To be held via Zoom. Discussion of Growing Up Amish by Ira Wagler
- March 4 – To be held via Zoom. Discussion of Of Stillness and Storm by Michele Phoenix
- April 1 – Discussion of A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans
- May 6 – Discussion of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Questions? Call the church office at 717.397.1121.
Visit these links to learn more about what's happening in Women's Ministries this year:
OUTREACH & FELLOWSHIP