Not camping overnight during our Annual Church Camping weekend? No problem! Join your LAC family at beautiful Woodcrest Retreat in Ephrata, PA on Saturday, July 31. You're welcome to spend the entire day with us.
JOIN US FOR THE DAY!
- Saturday Evening Camping Cookout, 5:30pm at Cedar Lane Pavilion - Whether you're camping overnight or coming for the day, join us for an evening cookout. We will be roasting a pig and paper products and drinks will be provided. Families are asked to provide a side dish (to feed 10-12 people). Last names A-L are asked to bring a hold or cold side dish and last names M-Z a dessert. Remember to bring your lawn chairs so we can eat together in the beautiful outdoors. Tickets are required for everyone (overnight and non-overnight guests) and cost is under 2, Free; ages 3-10, $3; ages 11 +, $5.
- Interested in swimming or trying the never ending waterslide as a day guest? Costs for day guests who swim (overnight campers are free) are $5 per person regardless of age. Wristbands are not required. See additional pool information in the Day Guest Schedule.
- Enjoy a friendly corn hole tournament in the morning and hayrides around the property in the evening.
- See below to view the Day Guest Schedule and the many activities being offered as well as the schedule of events.
HOW DO I RESERVE TICKETS
Click the appropriate link below based upon payment method. Full payment is due upon registration via online payment or pay with cash or check. If you choose to pay by check or cash, please make the check payable to Lancaster Alliance Church and payment can be mailed or dropped off at the church office by Sunday, July 25.
- To reserve tickets and pay using a debit or credit card, click HERE. Note if you pay by debit or credit card an small additional fee has been added to the cost.
- To reserve tickets and pay by cash or check, click HERE.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- To view and download the 2021 Day Guest Schedule, click HERE.
- To view the campground map, click HERE.
Reminder that ticket purchases close Sunday, July 25.