Whether you're a seasoned camper or this may be your first adventure, we encourage you to consider spending a weekend away with your LAC family at beautiful Woodcrest Retreat in Ephrata, PA. Camping is a great way to enjoy God's extraordinary creation while connecting with others.
Camping registration is now open!
Campsite reservations are on a first come, first serve basis
You will select your top two campsites and will be contacted by email with your campsite confirmation/reservation.
Deadline to reserve a campsite is June 9. All payments due by June 13.
- Water/Electric - If paying by cash or check $95/weekend. If paying by credit/debit card $101/weekend.
- Water/Electric/Sewer - If paying by cash $105/weekend. If paying by credit/debit card $112/weekend.
HOW DO I RESERVE CAMPSITES?
Click the appropriate link below based upon payment method. Full payment is due upon registration via online payment, cash or check payable to Lancaster Alliance Church. If you choose to pay by check or cash, payment can be dropped off at the church office or mailed (210 Pitney Rd., attn: Lori Landis, Lancaster, PA 17601)
- To register and pay using a debit or credit card, click HERE.
- To register and pay by cash or check, click HERE.
- To view the campground map, click HERE.
NOTE: The following campsites have been reserved. A8, A9, A10, A16, A17, B8, C11, C12
We will also be offering a day option for non-campers on Saturday, July 31, 2021 to enjoy the Woodcrest Campground and amentities which will include access to the pool, water slide, tickets to the Saturday evening cookout, hay ride, outdoor games, and more.
More information, costs, and registration to come soon.