Do you like to read? The Page Turners Book Club is a group of women who read a chosen book, then discuss it. The book choices range from Christian to non-Christian, fiction to non-fiction, classics to best-sellers. Each book is chosen to encourage discussion.
Meetings will be held the FIRST Thursday of each month (except January & May) from 7:00-8:15pm at the church in the library nook.
- September 6 – Kick off Presentation – Come learn about this year’s titles and share your favorite summer read.
- October 4 – Discussion of the 1896 novel In His Steps by Charles Sheldon.
- November 1 – Discussion of The King’s Invitation by Young S. Kim, the wife of C&MA Missionary Samuel Kim.
- December 6 – Discussion of Fire Road: The Napalm Girl’s Journey through the Horrors of War to Faith, Forgiveness & Peace by Kim Phuc Phan Thi.
- There will not be a January Meeting of Page Turners
- February 7 – Discussion of Loving Luther by Allison Pittman.
- March 7 – Discussion of Steal Away Home: Charles Spurgeon and Thomas Johnson Unlikely Friends on the Passage to Freedom by Matt Carter and Aaron Ivey.
- April 4 – Discussion of To the Moon and Back by Karen Kingsbury.
- May 16 – (3rd Thursday due to National Day of Prayer) Final Session. Discussion of The Rock, the Road and the Rabbi: My Journey into the Heart of Scriptural Faith and the Land Where It All Began by Kathie Lee Gifford with Rabbi Jason Sobel.
Questions? Please click HERE to contact Marcia Tyrrell or the church office at 717-397-1121.
Visit these links to learn more about what's happening in Women's Ministries this year:
OUTREACH & FELLOWSHIP