Do you like to read? The Page Turners Book Club is a group of women who read a chosen book, then discuss it. The book choices range from Christian to non-Christian, fiction to non-fiction, classics to best-sellers. Each book is chosen to encourage discussion.
Meetings will be held the SECOND Thursday of each month (except January) from 7:00-8:15pm at the church in the library nook.
- September 12 – Kick off Presentation – Come learn about this year’s titles and share your favorite summer read.
- October 10 – Discussion of Crazy Love
- November 14 – Discussion of The Screwtape Letter
- December 12 – Discussion of Present Over Perfect
- There will not be a January Meeting of Page Turners
- February 13 – Discussion of The Year Of Less
- March 12 – Discussion of The Scarlet Thread
- April 9 – Discussion of Cutting for Stone
- May 14 – Discussion of Uninvited
Questions? Call the church office at 717.397.1121.
Visit these links to learn more about what's happening in Women's Ministries this year:
OUTREACH & FELLOWSHIP