Primetimers & Friends is a ministry for mature adults and retirees but welcomes all who desire to come. We exist to:
- Build healthy relationships and create meaningful fellowship.
- Provide opportunities for personal & spiritual growth.
- Sponsor service projects in the community and the church.
- Minister to the needs of retirement age adults within our community.
- Primetimers & Friends sponsor fellowship luncheons, day trips, overnight bus trips, work projects, and participate in mentoring others in unique skills and spiritual development.
- Primetimer & Friends Singers is our music ministry. Vocalists enjoy sharing their talent under the direction of Ron Tyrrell. For more information on this singing opportunity, please click HERE to contact Ron Tyrrell.
- Click HERE for information on The Mix at Arbor Place where the group volunteers on the second Tuesday of each month.
For more information, please submit the form below.